Physiotherapy Services at HPC
Our Guelph based physiotherapists help clients with unique goals which may include the ability to move pain-free, increase mobility and strength, heighten coordination and balance, increase overall performance and reduce the risk of future sport injury.
We support our physio clients by assessing and treating a variety of joint and muscle dysfunctions related to sport, activity or inactivity. Treatments combine hands-on techniques (manual therapy), modalities such as acupuncture or ultrasound and a thorough individualized exercise prescription that is both part of your clinical treatment and at-home excercise program.
HPC physiotherapy programs include:
- Low Back Pain Treatment
- GRIPP (Groin Injury Prevention Program)
- KLIPP (Knee Ligament Injury Prevention Program)
- SHIPP (Shoulder Injury Prevention Program)
- Physio Pilates: Mat classes and reformer appointments
- Trigger Dry Point Needling