NCHA Survey Results
Every three years the University of Guelph participates in the National College Health Assessment Survey, aimed at better understanding the health and wellness of our students.
What is NCHA?
The National College Health Assessment (NCHA) is a national research survey organized by the American College Health Association to assist college health service providers, health educators, counsellors, and administrators in collecting data about their students' habits, behaviours, and perceptions on prevalent health topics.
Questions on the NCHA survey cover the following topics:
- demographics/personal profile
- alcohol, tobacco, and other drug use
- sexual health
- weight, nutrition, and exercise
- mental health
- personal safety and violence
How Is Data Collected?
Information obtained from this survey is shared with many campus partners to inform decision-making and to further tailor resources to assist students in achieving their academic and personal goals. The information is also made available to the community and students who participated.
Student Wellness Services would like to thank the students who participated in this survey.
- 2022 University of Guelph NCHA Report
- 2019 University of Guelph NCHA Report
- 2016 University of Guelph NCHA Report
- 2013 University of Guelph NCHA Report