Connecting with us & appointment information:
Student Health Services 519-824-4120 x52131
Our mission is to provide comprehensive health promotion, disease prevention and primary medical care to full-time and part-time, undergraduate and graduate students at the University of Guelph.
- Open Monday to Thursday 8:30am to 4:30pm
- Appointments can be booked by calling 519-824-4120 x52131 between 8:30am to 4:30pm from Monday to Friday. For more information, visit the Booking An Appointment page. Same-day appointments are limited and can be booked Monday through Thursday until they are full starting at 8:30am.
- Drop-In Clinic Hours
- Please note, Health Services does NOT provide medical notes.
Counselling 519-824-4120 x53244
University of Guelph, Counselling Services offers several resources, including both individual and group counselling to support students as they work through personal challenges that affect their ability to succeed at school and in other areas of their lives. We also support staff and faculty to respond to student concerns. Counselling Services has no fee required at time of service. Sessions are offered by phone, in-person or video (as guidelines allow).
- Urgent Help
- Book An Appointment
- Same Day Drop-In Counselling
- Student Support Network (SSN)
- Responding To Students In Distress: For Staff & Faculty
Health & Performance Centre (HPC) 519-767-5011 x54333
The Health and Performance Centre (HPC) prevents and treats sports and activity-related injuries for the University of Guelph and the surrounding community. Questions? Connect with us at email@example.com
Wellness Education & Promotion Centre 519-824-4120 x53327
Wellness Education & Promotion is a student-driven unit where University of Guelph students access information and support about health and well-being. Questions? Connect with us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Student Accessibility Services (SAS) 519-824-4120 x56208
Accessibility Services helps students who experience disabilities with full and equitable participation in academic life. We strive towards creating a barrier-free environment where all students can achieve their potential. Questions? Connect with us at email@example.com
- Exam Centre
- New Studen Intake
- Documentation Guidelines
- Please call or stop by to book an appointment.
This office provides leadership in prevention and intervention programs to support survivors of sexual and gender-based violence at the University of Guelph, and to enhance the conditions and likelihood of personal and academic success. Questions? Connect with us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Self-help and Professional Resources
- Contact S&GBV Education Coordinator (Provides training and education initiatives)
- Contact S&GBV Support Coordinator (Assists students with coordinating academic accommodations, referrals to physical and mental health services, coordination of care, discussing reporting options, Safety planning, and/or additional support identified by survivors)