Urgent Drop-Ins (By Phone)
The Urgent Drop-In service is designed to provide information, advice and referrals to students dealing with urgent, or crisis situation
During Drop-In hours, call the front desk of Counselling Services at 519-824-4120 Ext. 53244 to sign in.
- Fall and Winter semesters: 1pm - 3:30pm Monday - Friday
- Summer semester: 2:00 - 3:30 pm Monday - Friday
- 20-30 minute sessions
- Students are supported in first come, first served order
- Letters for academic consideration are rarely provided in first-time drop-in appointments from our service.
- if the situation is medical, seek documentation from your physician
- if the situation is covered by your registration for SAS, seek intervention from your advisor
- if the situation is based on compassionate grounds, discuss with your Program Counselling office