Are you in crisis, feeling unsafe, or worried you might hurt yourself or others? We're here.
Monday - Friday (8:30 am - 4:30 pm):
- If a response is needed TODAY, contact 519-824-4120 ext. 52131
- If a response can wait 24 hours, contact a Student Wellness Navigator by calling 519-824-4120 ext. 52131
- Campus Safety Office (CSO): 519-824-4120 Ext. 52000 or 519-840-5000. An IMPACT mental health worker will respond with the campus safety office if available.
After Hours (after 4:30 pm or on weekends):
- Campus Safety Office: For immediate on-campus responses, call 519-824-4120 Ext. 52000 or 519-840-5000
- Local Police Services: For immediate off-campus responses, dial 911 for Emergency Services
- Here 24/7 (Mental health resource): Call 1-844-HERE247 (1-844-437-3247) anytime.
- Crisis Text Line: Text "UofG" to 686868
Responding To Students In Distress: For Staff & Faculty
Explore Additional Counselling Resources