Individual counselling offers you the opportunity to talk one-on-one with a counsellor to explore, understand, and work through personal issues.
Students often seek counselling to deal with issues related to:
- loneliness, relationship difficulties
- family problems, roommate difficulties
- sexual, physical, emotional, verbal abuse
- eating disorders
- grief and loss, trauma
- motivation, perfectionism, procrastination
- shyness, low self esteem
- anxiety, stress, depression, anger
- thoughts of suicide, self-harm
- sexuality concerns
Our experienced and empathetic team is able to support you in these conversations.
Please note that wait times for individual appointments increase as the semester progresses. Our commitment is to help you find the support you need so you can achieve your personal and academic goals. Counselling also offers many group options and encourages other connections in the community as wait times increase. Those in crisis will be prioritized.