University of Guelph Therapy Groups
Therapy groups at the University of Guelph can offer professional support over a longer duration and peer support from others experiencing similar challenges. Groups may be offered virtual and/or in-person. When running virtual they will be done using Microsoft Teams.
University of Guelph Student Therapy Groups
- Wellness group for Black, Indigenous and Students of Colour
- Managing Stress and Anxiety in Varsity Sport
- Groups for Depression or Anxiety
- Dialectical Behavioral Training
- Disordered Eating Group
- Distress Tolerance
- Creating Space For Grief
- Meal Support Group
- Men's Group
- Building Healthy Relationships
- Building Social Confidence
- Regulating Emotions
- Stress Management
- LGBT2IA+ DBT
- Sexual & Gender-based Violence Support Group
- Interpersonal Process Oriented Group
- Visit Student Wellness Education’s Gryph Life Page for further details and to register for Wellness Groups that are not clinical, counselling groups but facilitated by professional staff and/or student-facilitated groups.
How To Join a Group:
- Contact reception at 519-824-4120 x53244 and speak to a Student Wellness Navigator
- If you are already connected to our services, speak to your counsellor or physician about a referral to a group.