Fees & Eligibility
(Photo generalized students or people outside on campus)
Most services are provided free of charge as we work to support the overall wellness of the University of Guelph community.
- Individual sessions: For registered students, individual sessions are free of charge. These fees are included in the Student Services Fees that you pay with your tuition.
- Workshops, Therapy Groups & Stress Management Programs: For registered students, workshops, therapy groups and stress management programs are also free of charge.
- No-Show Fee: All appointments missed, rescheduled or cancelled with less than 24-hour notice are subject to a $20 fee. Please cancel Friday for Monday appointments.
Eligibility of Service
Counselling Services are available to all University of Guelph full and part-time undergraduate and graduate students.
The following services are not provided by Counselling Services:
- Alcohol/drug counselling (we will refer you to the appropriate community resource)
- Court-ordered assessments
- Children's Services