New Counselling Options with keep.meSAFE for International and ELP Students
University of Guelph International and ELP (English Language Program) students may now access the keep.meSAFE Mental Wellness Student Support Program
keep.meSAFE offers counselling support by chat, phone and through ongoing virtual appointments at no cost to students. You can contact keep.meSAFE anytime – day or night – to speak with a Counsellor who has experience supporting the unique challenges students face.
- Students may visit keepmesafe.org or connect with Student Wellness Services x 53244 and speak with a Navigator for assistance.
Access anywhere and anytime
Outside North America 001.416.380.6578
Chat directly with a Counsellor through the app.
Need more help: See Video
Provides you with confidential support
keep.meSAFE is completely confidential within the limits of the law, so no one – including your family, friends, or professors – will ever know you used the program unless you choose to tell them.
Talk to a keep.meSAFE counsellor who:
- Is available 24/7 and at no cost to you
- Keeps your information confidential
- Understands your culture
- Speaks your language
Help and advice
- Get help and advice about anything
- Being successful at school
- Relationships with friends and family
- Language and cultural barriers
- Anxiety and stress
- Balancing work and school
- Adapting to new cultures