International and ELP Student Mental Wellness Student Support Programs
keep.meSAFE is a Mental Wellness Student Support Program available to University of Guelph International and ELP (English Language Program) students
- Get support via chat, phone or through ongoing virtual appointments
- Access anywhere and anytime. Support is Available 24/7
- Free to access for University of Guelph International and ELP (English Language Program) students
- Counsellors understand your culture & speak your language
Access anywhere and anytime:
You can contact keep.meSAFE anytime – day or night – to speak with a Counsellor who has experience supporting the unique challenges students face.
- Chat directly with a Counsellor through the app. Download the My SSP App from either the Apple App Store or Google Play
- Call 1-844-451-9700
- Outside North America 001-416-380-6578
keep.meSAFE is completely confidential within the limits of the law, so no one (including your family, friends, or professors) will ever know you used the program unless you choose to tell them.
Common support topics:
- Get help and advice about anything
- Being successful at school
- Relationships with friends and family
- Language and cultural barriers
- Anxiety and stress
- Balancing work and school
- Adapting to new cultures
For more information, visit keepmesafe.org or connect with Student Wellness Services x 53244 and speak with a Wellness Navigator for assistance.