Our Programs | Health & Performance Centre
In addition to one-on-one physiotherapy treatments, the Health and Performance Centre offers a number of programs to support the varied needs of our clients.
Successful Training Enhancement Program (STEP)
The STEP is a unique health experience where your wellness is evaluated through an integrated analysis of risk factors, fitness, nutrition, mental performance and overall health. Our program includes a multidisciplinary team of professionals: Registered Physiotherapists, Registered Dietitians and Performance Coaches that will help you achieve your individual health and performance goals.
Groin Injury Prevention Program (GRIPP)
- Designed specifically for the prevention of initial and recurrent groin injuries and has been shown to significantly reduce groin injuries. Learn more.
Knee Ligament Injury Prevention Program (KLIPP)
- Adapted specifically toward the prevention of ACL injuries and has been shown to significantly reduce non-contact ACL injuries.
Shoulder Injury Prevention Program(SHIPP)
- The Shoulder Injury Prevention Program (SHIPP) for throwers is specifically designed to reduce the risk of shoulder injuries by assisting you in the five key areas.
Physio Pilates: Mat classes and reformer appointments
- Learn about our Physio Pilates Program at the Health and Performance Centre including upcoming classes.
Trigger Dry Point Needling
- It is used to relieve muscle tightness and spasms, normalize muscle length and function, and relieve referred pain from myofascial trigger points.