Booking Appointments | Health & Performance Centre
All services offered at the Health and Performance Centre are open to the general public/Guelph community, as well as U of G staff, faculty and students.
Call or Email to Book An Appointment:
Press 1 to reach the reception
If calling from on campus at the University of Guelph, dial extension x53039
Only available for existing chiropractic clients at this time.
Please call us for more details or if you have any issues accessing the site
Hours of Operation:
- Mondays - Thursdays: 8:00am - 8:00pm
- Fridays: 8:00am - 6:00pm
- Saturdays & Sundays: CLOSED
- Holiday Hours:
Dec. 23 - 27, 2022: CLOSED
Dec. 28 - 30, 2022: 10:00am - 4:00pm
Dec. 31, 2022 - Jan. 2, 2023: CLOSED
Regular hours resume Jan. 3, 2023
How to find HPC:
- HPC is located on the University of Guelph campus in the John T. Powell Building, 2nd Floor, Guelph, ON N1G 2W1
- Find us next to both the Gryphon Centre Arena as well as the Guelph Gryphons Athletics Centre
- Map to HPC
Access Free Parking:
- In order to get free parking, please contact us 24 HOURS PRIOR to your first appointment so that we may provide parking services with your license plate number.
- Dedicated HPC parking spots are located beside the JT Powell Building off of East Ring Rd.
- Parking is free after 5:00pm
- Click here for parking information and options.
HPC will be closed during inclement weather if the University of Guelph is closed. Information will be posted by the University of Guelph or a recorded message will be available at 519 824-4120. A decision to close the University will be made prior to business hours.
Virtual appointments may still be available. Please email us (firstname.lastname@example.org) for times and options as no one will be in the office to answer your calls.
Terms, Privacy and Consent:
By booking an appointment at the Health and Performance Centre, the client acknowledges and consents to the following information:
- The University of Guelph's Health and Performance Centre is a setting for research and teaching. The staff and volunteers at the Health and Performance Centre will conduct themselves in a professional manner ensuring the highest quality of care, service and confidentiality.
- All members of the Health and Performance Centre are trained in the appropriate use and protection of your personal information (please see our privacy statement). Any questions about our privacy protection policies should be directed to the Director of the Health and Performance Centre (519-767-5011, ext. 54333).
- There is a cost to the client/patient for most services at the Health and Performance Centre. Our price list is available in our reception office or on our website. Payment is required at the time of service. The Health and Performance Centre accepts payment by cash, cheque, VISA, MasterCard and Interac. There is a $25 charge for any returned cheques.
- We require 24 hours notice should you be unable to attend your scheduled appointment. Failure to do so may result in a charge equivalent to the cost of the missed appointment.
- The client (or the parent in the case of a patient 16 years of age or younger) is responsible for any fees associated with assessment, treatment and/or the completion of forms (including those fees not covered by the Ministry of Health (OHIP), other provincial plans, UHIP, WSIB, extended health carrier or other organization).
- It is the responsibility of the client to determine the details of their insurance coverage. The Health and Performance Centre does not directly bill private extended health plan insurers.
- If you have any questions or concerns regarding our payment policies, please direct them to the Director (519-767-5011, x 54333) and/or reception staff.