Immunization & Flu Shot Clinics, University of Guelph
Student Health Services Vaccines
The best defense against the flu is the flu shot. Student Health Services flu vaccines are FREE and available to any student, faculty or staff member and the general Guelph community and offered during the Fall and Winter semesters at our campus flu shot clinics.
Fall 2023 Public Flu Shot Clinics
|Date||Drop-in Times||Clinic Location|
|November 1 & 3||10am – 3pm||University Cente (UC) Courtyard|
|November 8 & 9||1pm – 6pm||Athletic Centre (Small Gym)|
|November 11||10am – 3pm||Health Services (JT Powell Building)|
If you’re coming to an on-campus flu shot clinic, be sure to:
- Bring a printed, completed Flu Vaccine Consent Form with you. Forms will also be available at the clinics.
- Plan to remain in the after-care area for 5 minutes after your vaccination.
- Wear a mask.
- No Health Card is required.
- Questions? Call Health Services at 519-824-4120 ext. 52131 → 3 →1
Off-Campus Flu Shot Locations:
- Please check with your family doctor or primary care provider to book a flu vaccine for ages 6 months and older.
- Many pharmacies are offering flu vaccines for ages 2 and older.
- Public Health is offering flu shots as follows:
- If you would like your flu shot only, appointments are available through the online booking system or by calling 1-800-265-7293 ext. 7006. Check back regularly as new appointments will be added.
- If you have an appointment for a COVID-19 vaccine, you will be offered the flu shot at your appointment. There is no need to book a separate flu shot appointment.
Includes Primary Series & Booster Doses
- Call 519-824-4120 ext. 52131 (Mon–Fri, 9:00am – 4:30pm) to book an appointment
- You can also get your vaccine from Wellington-Dufferin-Guelph Public Health
- Learn about Ontario’s vaccination program to help protect us against COVID‑19 and how to book a vaccine
- Question about boosters? Complete the booster dose recommendation tool
Get your COVID-19 Booster while you get your Flu Shot! No appointment necessary when attending any of our Public Flu Clinics.
Can't make it to a Flu Clinic? Members of the staff, faculty or student community at the University of Guelph can book their COVID-19 vaccinations through Health Services
HPV vaccinations are available at Student Health Services year-round. Eligible UofG students born in 2002, 2003 or 2004 qualify for the provincially funded free vaccine program. Students who do not fall under those age categories may have coverage through their health plan or family plan, you can visit SHS to determine your options.
Call 519-824-4120 ext. 52131 (M-F 9am-4:30pm) to learn more and to book an appointment.
- Immunization Checklist for University of Guelph Students
- Campus doctors/nurse appointments & same-day clinic details
- List of pharmacies in the area that are providing flu shots & COVID-19 vaccinations
- Guelph Drop-In Clinics & Family Doctors
- Colds & Flu: When To See A Doctor
- ILI (Influenza-Like Illness)
- Health Services Self-Care Resources
- Six Steps You Can Take Today To Support Your Immune Health
- Tips for Improving Your Immunity and Vitamin D Levels