U of G Campus COVID-19 Vaccinations
COVID-19 Vaccinations for UofG Campus Community Members
Members of the staff, faculty or student community at the University of Guelph can book their Covid-19 vaccinations through Health Services. Moderna Spikevax Bivalent (Original + Omicron BA.1) is now available.
Includes 1st, 2nd, 3rd & 4th Doses/Boosters
- COVID-19 vaccine 1st, 2nd and boosters are available by appointment only to eligible campus community members (students, staff and faculty) at Student Health Services.
- Call 519-824-4120 ext. 52131 (M-F 9am-4:30pm) to book an appointment.
- COVID-19 vaccines are also available at the Flu Clinics on campus without an appointment (see Seasonal Flu Clinic dates).
- You can also get your vaccine from Wellington-Dufferin-Guelph Public Health
How soon can I get my COVID-19 vaccine after my flu shot?
You can get a flu vaccine and a COVID-19 vaccine at the same visit if you are due for both vaccines. Speak to your healthcare provider if you have more questions or visit the Government of Canada's website on Guidance on the use of influenza vaccine in the presence of COVID-19
- The eligibility for COVID-19 testing has changed. PCR testing is available for only those who meet the Ministry of Health's COVID-19 testing guidelines.
- For questions related to your symptoms, please call 519-824-4120 ext. 52131 to book an appointment to speak with a nurse.
- There is currently a COVID anti-viral treatment (Paxlovid) available by prescription for certain individuals who test positive for COVID-19 and who are considered at higher risk of severe outcomes. If you think you might be eligible for anti-viral treatment or have questions about your eligibility, please call 519-824-4120 ext. 52131. You will be booked to speak with a nurse.
**COVID-19 - Student Wellness FAQ's** (this link will be updated on an on-going basis)