U of G Campus COVID-19 Vaccinations
COVID-19 Vaccinations for U of G Campus Community Members
Includes Primary Series & Booster Doses
- Call 519-824-4120 ext. 52131 (Mon–Fri, 9:00am – 4:30pm) to book an appointment
- You can also get your vaccine from Wellington-Dufferin-Guelph Public Health
- Learn about Ontario’s vaccination program to help protect us against COVID‑19 and how to book a vaccine
- Question about boosters? Complete the booster dose recommendation tool
Get your COVID-19 Booster while you get your Flu Shot! No appointment necessary when attending any of our Public Flu Clinics.
Can't make it to a Flu Clinic? Members of the staff, faculty or student community at the University of Guelph can book their COVID-19 vaccinations through Health Services
How soon can I get my COVID-19 vaccine after my flu shot?
You can get a flu vaccine and a COVID-19 vaccine at the same visit if you are due for both vaccines. Speak to your healthcare provider if you have more questions or visit the Government of Canada's website on Guidance on the use of influenza vaccine in the presence of COVID-19
- The eligibility for COVID-19 testing has changed. PCR testing is available for only those who meet the Ontario's COVID‑19 testing and isolation guidelines.
- For questions about your symptoms, please call Health Services 519-824-4120 ext. 52131 to book an appointment to speak with a nurse or complete a self-assement
- There is currently a COVID anti-viral treatment (Paxlovid) available by prescription for certain individuals who test positive for COVID-19 and who are considered at higher risk of severe outcomes. If you think you might be eligible for anti-viral treatment or have questions about your eligibility, please call 519-824-4120 ext. 52131. You will be booked to speak with a nurse.