U of G Campus COVID-19 Vaccination, Assessment & Testing Clinic
COVID-19 Vaccinations for UofG Campus Community Members
Includes 1st, 2nd, 3rd & 4th Doses/Boosters
- COVID-19 vaccine 1st, 2nd and boosters are available by appointment only to eligible campus community members (students, staff and faculty) at Student Health Services.
- Call 519-824-4120 ext. 52131 (M-F 9am-4:30pm) to book an appointment.
Determine your eligibility here: covid-19.ontario.ca/getting-covid-19-vaccine
COVID-19 Testing & Anti-Viral Treatment:
- The eligibility for COVID-19 testing has changed. PCR testing is available for only those who meet the Ministry of Health's COVID-19 testing guidelines.
- For questions related to your symptoms, please call 519-824-4120 ext. 52131 to book an appointment to speak with a nurse.
- There is currently a COVID anti-viral treatment (Paxlovid) available by prescription for certain individuals who test positive for COVID-19 and who are considered at higher risk of severe outcomes. If you think you might be eligible for anti-viral treatment or have questions about your eligibility, please call 519-824-4120 ext. 52131. You will be booked to speak with a nurse.
**COVID-19 - Student Wellness FAQ's** (this link will be updated on an on-going basis)