U of G Campus COVID-19 Vaccination, Assessment & Testing Clinic
U of G Campus COVID-19 Vaccination Information
Needing your COVID-19 vaccine? Has it been 28 days since your first dose? Student Health Services will be booking COVID-19 vaccine clinics through October. This is open to students, staff or faculty. All clinics will be held from 9am-11am.
Upcoming clinics with openings:
- October 14, 20, 21, 25, 28
- November 2, 5, 10
Location: Student Health Services, JT Powell, 1st floor
Call 519-824-4120 ext. 52131 to book your shot!
U of G Campus COVID-19 Assessment and Testing Clinic
Health Services is now offering a U of G Campus COVID-19 Assessment and Testing Clinic, open to students, faculty and staff working on U of G campus.
WHAT TO EXPECT:
After calling 519-824-4120 (ext. 52131), you will be connected with a registered nurse, who will complete a screening assessment. The screening assessment is a series of questions to determine whether or not a person should get tested. The dedicated COVID-19 staff at Health Services will be following the most up-to-date testing guidance from the Ministry of Health and Wellington-Dufferin-Guelph Public Health (WDGPH).
If you have symptoms, then you will be booked in for an assessment and/or testing. If you aren’t experiencing symptoms, yet it is determined there might be a risk of exposure to COVID-19, the nurse will book you in for asymptomatic COVID-19 testing. The phone appointment also provides an opportunity for the registered nurse to offer education, health information and support. Health Services will provide follow-up care as required to U of G students.
BOOKING AN ON-CAMPUS APPOINTMENT:
- Testing is available by appointment only.
- Call 519-824-4120, Ext. 52131, to speak with a registered nurse.
J.T. Powell Building (beside the Guelph Gryphons Athletics Centre).
* Please call ext. 52131 on arrival to check-in; use the side entrance, located next to the Larry Pearson Entrance of the Guelph Gryphons Athletics Centre *
- Testing is available for those showing symptoms and those who are asymptomatic but meet the Ministry of Health's COVID-19 testing guidelines.
- Faculty and staff who test positive for COVID-19 are required to inform Occupational Health and Wellness as per the University's COVID management process.
- Health Services shares positive COVID-19 results with our local Public Health Unit for follow-up and contact tracing.
- After your COVID-19 test please reivew this information regarding how to get your test results and what to do if they are negative or positive
- Copies of COVID-19 test results remain on file in Health Services in accordance with our retention requirements.
If you are working remotely and need a COVID-19 test, please book an appointment at your local COVID-19 assessment centre or select pharmacies. In Guelph, appointments for testing through Public Health can be booked by calling 1-226-773-1922.
**COVID-19 - Student Wellness FAQ's** (this link will be updated on an on-going basis)