Guelph Health and Performance Centre Fees
Health and Performance Centre fees for various services are detailed below. Due to COVID-19 safety procedures, we will not be accepting cash or cheque payments at this time. All HPC clients are asked to pre-pay using debit or credit card upon arrival to the clinic.
Please note that we require 24-hours notice should you be unable to attend your scheduled appointment. Failure to do so may result in a charge equivalent to the cost of the missed appointment. If you are feeling unwell, please notify us as soon as possible and your missed appointment fee will be waived.
*A valid Ministry of Health card is required. Please be aware that you may require a referral to see a sport medicine physician if your family physician is part of a Guelph Family Health. Team/Network.
Virtual and in-person appointments are available. Please contact HPC to determine if your appointment is suitable for a virtual appointment.
- Assessment: $100
- Treatment (20 mins): $65
- Complex Treatment (40 mns): $100
- Physio Pilates Class (per class): $33.75
- Physio Pilates Reformer Appointment: $100
- Concussion Physiotherapy Assessment 40 Minutes $100
- Concussion Physiotherapy Assessment 60 Minutes $135
Chiropractic, Acupuncture, MRT and Graston
- Chiropractic Assessment: $90 (40 mins)
- Chiropractic Re-assessment: $80 (40 mins)
- Chiropractic Complex Treatment: $80 (40 mins)
- Chiropractic Treatment: $60 (20 minutes)
- Chiropractic Telehealth (Virtual): $60 (20 minutes)
- Chiropractic Complex Telehealth (Virtual): $80 (40 minutes)
- 1 hour: $90
- 30 minutes: $60
- 45 minutes: $75
Pedorthics and Orthotics
- Range in price from approximately $400 - $450
- Gait Assessment $50
- Initial Visit: $125 (1 hour)
- Follow-up: $95 (45 minutes)
- Bronze Package: $295 (Includes Assessment and Two Follow Ups)
- Silver Package: $455 (Includes Assessment and Four Follow Ups)
- Gold Package: $860 (Includes Assessment and Nine Follow Ups)
- ISAK body composition testing: $95 (60 minutes)
*all appointments are also available virtually by video or phone except body composition testing
- Individual Concussion Baseline Testing $95
- Concussion Physiotherapy Assessment 40 Minutes $95
- Concussion Physiotherapy Treatment 20 Minutes $60
- Concussion Physiotherapy Treatment 40 Minutes $95
Many extended health insurance plans cover or partially cover the costs associated with physiotherapy, massage therapy, chiropractic, naturopathic services, orthotics and splints. A number of plans may also cover the costs for nutrition services.
It is the client’s responsibility to know the coverage available through their extended health plan.
If you are a University of Guelph student, you can access your benefit details from My Student Plan.