Fees | Health and Performance Centre
Guelph Health & Performance Centre: Fees
Health and Performance Centre fees for various services are detailed below. Due to COVID-19 safety procedures, we will not be accepting cash or cheque payments at this time. All HPC clients are asked to pre-pay using a debit or credit card upon arrival at the clinic.
Please note that we require 24-hours notice should you be unable to attend your scheduled appointment. Failure to do so may result in a charge equivalent to the cost of the missed appointment. If you are feeling unwell, please notify us as soon as possible and your missed appointment fee will be waived.
*A valid Ministry of Health card is required. Please be aware that you may require a referral to see a sport medicine physician if your family physician is part of a Guelph Family Health Team/Network.
Corticosteroid Injection (Depo-Medrol): $30 (plus $150 if ultrasound guided)
Hyaluronic Acid (Synvisc/Durolane): $300-$500 (plus $150 if ultrasound guided)
Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP): $525 (plus $150 if ultrasound guided)
Prolotherapy (Dextrose): $50 (plus $150 if ultrasound guided)
Physiotherapy Rates Effective March 1, 2022:
- Assessment: $105
- Treatment (20 mins): $70
- Complex Treatment (40 mins): $100
- Physio Pilates Class (per class): $35
- Physio Pilates Reformer Appointment: $105
- Concussion Physiotherapy Assessment & Treatments (see below under 'Concussions')
Chiropractic, Acupuncture, MRT
- Chiropractic Assessment (40 mins): $90
- Chiropractic Re-assessment (40 mins): $80
- Chiropractic Complex Treatment (40 mins): $80
- Chiropractic Treatment (20 mins): $60
- 1-hour Massage: $100
- 45 min Massage: $85
- 30 min Massage: $70
Pedorthics and Custom-made Orthotics
- Custom-made orthotics: Approximately $450 - $500*
- Orthotic Gait Assessment: $50
*Covered under most health care insurance plans.
Registered Dietitian & Nutrition Services
- Initial Visit (1-hour): $125
- Follow-up Visit: (30 min): $75
- Follow-up Visit (45 min): $95
- Bronze Package: $295 (assessment + two follow-up appointments)
- Silver Package: $455 (assessment + four follow-up appointments)
- Gold Package: $860 (assessment + nine follow-up appointments)
- ISAK body composition testing (60 min): $95
- Individual Concussion Baseline Testing: $65
- Concussion Physiotherapy Assessment (40 min): $100
- Concussion Physiotherapy Treatment (20 min): $65
- Concussion Physiotherapy Treatment (40 min): $100
Effective Jan 1, 2023, concussion assessments will be spread over two, 40 minutes appointments. The aim of the first appointment is to perform the Standardized Concussion Assessment Tool 5 (SCAT 5), conduct Vestibular/Oculomotor Screening (VOMS), and cervical spine assessment and provide initial education on how to manage your symptoms. The second appointment could look to reassess any components of the first appointment as well as evaluate cranial nerves, autonomic nervous system function (ie. blood pressure) and/or exercise tolerance. Following this, we will be able to implement a thorough and individualized treatment plan.
This change in procedure is for two main reasons. First, more assessment time ensures that we remain aligned with best practices in the research for what should be included in a concussion assessment. Second, it aims to better pace the assessment in an attempt to reduce provoking symptoms from the assessment itself as well as to ensure that the initial treatment is diverse and multi-modal.
- Naturopath Doctor Assessment: $130
- Naturopath Doctor Follow-Up: $75
Osteopath (Not currently offered)
- Osteopath Consultation: $125
- Osteopath Followup (45 mins): $95
- Osteopath Followup (30 mins): $75
Many extended health insurance plans cover or partially cover the costs associated with physiotherapy, massage therapy, chiropractic, naturopathic services, orthotics and splints. A number of plans may also cover the costs for nutrition services.
It is the client’s responsibility to know the coverage available through their extended health plan.
Questions about Insurance Coverage?