Appointments & Hours
HPC Guelph - Appointments & Hours
To book an appointment please call, 519-767-5011 (press 1 to reach reception) or x53039 on campus. Prior to your appointment, please review our COVID safety procedures.
Regular Hours of Operation
Monday-to-Thursday 8:00am - 8:00pm
Friday 8:00am - 4:00pm
HPC will be closed during inclement weather if the University of Guelph is closed. Information will be posted by the University of Guelph or a recorded message will be available at 519 824-4120. A decision to close the University will be made prior to business hours.
Parking is available to HPC clients. Click here for parking information and options.
Terms, Privacy and Consent
By booking an appointment at the Health and Performance Centre (HPC), the client acknowledges and consents to the following information:
- HPC is a setting for research and teaching. The staff and volunteers of HPC will conduct themselves in a professional manner ensuring the highest quality of care, service and confidentiality.
- All members of HPC are trained in the appropriate use and protection of your personal information (please see our privacy statement (Word Doc). Any questions about our privacy protection policies should be directed to the Director of HPC (519-767-5011, ext. 54333).
- There is a cost to the client/patient for most services at HPC. Our price list is available in our reception office or on our website. Payment is required at the time of service. HPC accepts payment by cash, cheque, VISA, MasterCard and Interac. There is a $25 charge for any returned cheques.
- We require 24 hours notice should you be unable to attend your scheduled appointment. Failure to do so may result in a charge equivalent to the cost of the missed appointment.
- The client (or the parent in the case of a patient 16 years of age or younger) is responsible for any fees associated with assessment, treatment and/or the completion of forms (including those fees not covered by the Ministry of Health (OHIP), other provincial plans, UHIP, WSIB, extended health carrier or other organization).
- It is the responsibility of the client to determine the details of their insurance coverage. HPC does not directly bill private extended health plan insurers.
- If you have any questions or concerns regarding our payment policies, please direct them to the Director (519-767-5011, x 54333) and/or reception staff.