Immunization & Flu Clinics
University of Guelph - Immunization & Flu Clinics
Covid-19 Vaccinations & Testing for the UofG community:
Members of the staff, faculty or student community at the University of Guelph can book their Covid-19 vaccinations and tests through Health Services - Learn more and book your appointment.
Seasonal Flu Shots:
Student Health Services will be offering the flu vaccine to any student, faculty or staff member. To promote a healthy campus, we encourage everyone to get their flu shot. By getting the flu shot, particularly during the pandemic, you can help keep hospital resources open for those who need them the most.
2021-22 Flu Clinic Details:
To book an appointment for a flu shot, please call front reception at 519-824-4120 extension 52131
What you Need to Know
If you’re coming to Student Health Services for a flu shot, be sure to follow the below direction:
- Complete the COVID-19 Daily Screening Form and follow its direction.
- Stay home if you’re feeling sick
- Bring a printed, completed Flu Vaccine Consent Form with you
- Enter the J.T. Powell Building from the East Ring Road door. Do not enter through the main entrance on the first floor.
- Wear a mask
- Plan to remain in the after-care area for 15 minutes after your vaccination.