- Mental Health Care Coordinator (MHCC) - provides clinical assessment and support to students experiencing distress relaed to their mental health or substance use issues, and develops a plan of are in collaboration witht he student and other on/off campus resources. The MHCC coordinates support to those transitioning back to university following a hospitalization related to mental health, and is a resource to stakeholders on and off campus.
- Student Wellness Navigator - support may be initially provided through the Student Wellness Mental Health Navigators. The Student Wellness Mental Health Navigators provide service to students with questions or concerns about their mental health, and to connect them with the most appropriate resources and service pathways within Student Wellness and beyond.
- Immediate pregnancy testing
- Addiction counselling and support on referral
- Emergency contraceptive pills are available on site at Health Services
- Students with diabetes can obtain a free container for syringe disposal and return it to Health Services for biomedical waste disposal
- Stress Management Clinic by Kathy Somers - student participation is subsidized by Health Services. Call to register 519-824-4120 x52662
- To volunteer for the Student Health Advisory Group contact the Health Services Director at 519-824-4120 x54333
For more information, please call the Health Services general line at 519-824-4120 x52131.