UofG Staff Health Plan Benefits Coverage
UofG Staff Benefits Coverage at HPC
Physician referral is not required for the below services:
- Chiropractors, osteopaths, and naturopaths: coverage is limited to $20 a visit to a maximum of $300 per practitioner per calendar year, if no portion of the service is covered under Provincial Health Insurance
- X-ray by a chiropractor or osteopath: up to $15 per calendar year for one
- Acupuncturists: up to $300 per calendar year
- Massage therapists: to a maximum of $30 per visit, up to 15 treatments per calendar year
Physician referral is required for the below services:
- Physiotherapists: 100%
- Orthotics: one pair every 24 months (subject to a maximum).
Please check the details and eligibility requirements of your specific benefit package to be sure you are covered. Please visit our website or contact your insurance provider for up-to-date information and details prior to making your appointment.