Creating Space for Grief: A Group for Bereaved Students W22
Are you dealing with a loss and need support in a safe space to help you work through your grief?
Join us for our Creating Space for Grief: A Group for Bereaved Students virtual group where students will be offered support as they grieve their loss. Students are welcome to join the group no matter where they are in their grief journey. This group is facilitated by Student Experience Multi-Faith Team
- The program takes place on Mondays from 1 - 2:30pm beginning on March 7, 2022
- Virtual 5-week program facilitated by the Student Experience Multi-Faith Team in an environment of your peers
- Meet with a closed group of peers from the comfort of your own space
For more information or to sign up, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 519-824-4120 x 53244
Looking for more grief support and resources?
University of Guelph, Counselling Services offers several resources, including both individual and group counselling to support students as they work through personal challenges that affect their ability to succeed at school and in other areas of their lives. We also support staff and faculty to respond to student concerns. Counselling Services has no fee required at time of service. Sessions are offered by phone, in-person or video (as guidelines allow).
- What to Expect
- Drop-In Counselling
- Mental Health Resources
- Book an Appointment
- Individual Counselling: Individual counselling offers you the opportunity to talk one-on-one with a counsellor to explore, understand, and work through personal issues.
- Therapy Groups: Therapy groups offer professional support over a longer duration and peer support from others experiencing similar challenges.
- Student Support Network (SSN): The Student Support Network is comprised of a group of trained students who provide anonymous support, assistance, and referrals to drop-ins while following the guidelines for peer counselling.