Health Services Hours & Appointment Booking
How to Book a Doctor's Appointment at the University of Guelph (Students Only)
- Appointments can be booked by calling 519-824-4120 x52131 between 8:30am to 4:30pm from Monday to Friday.
- Same-day appointments are limited and can be booked, by phone or by drop-in, from 8:30am Monday through Thursday until they are full. See Drop-in hours below.
Drop-In/Same-Day Medical Clinic:
All drop-in/same-day appointments require pre-booking. Call 519-824-4120 x52131 to book an appointment before coming to the clinic between 8:30am to 4:30pm from Monday to Friday.
Drop-In Clinic Hours:
- Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday: 8:30am - 4pm
- Wednesdays: 8:30am - 12:30pm
- December 22, 2022 - January 2, 2023: CLOSED
- Reopening on January 3, 2023 at 8:30am
Are you experiencing moderate cold/flu or possible covid symptoms? You can call the Guelph COVID Cold Flu Care Clinic. Please note: this service is by appointment only and can be booked by calling (226) 773-1922.
Monday - Friday 8:45 a.m. - 4:15 p.m.
Saturday - Sunday: 9:15 a.m - 12:45 p.m.
If you need to cancel your appointment call 519-824-4120 x52131 and leave a message on the Cancellation line.
→ Please see our new policy information here.
Missed Appointment Fees:
Please visit the Fees page for a listing of all potential fees/charges associated with missing various appointments.
Think you need a Pap?
Check out the new Ontario guidelines. Regardless of your age, if you are sexually active, you still need regular STI (Sexually Transmitted Infection) testing.
Call 519-824-4120 x52131 Monday - Friday from 8:30am to 4:30pm to book an appointment.