Josh Grawbarger | Physiotherapist
Josh is a graduate of the University of Waterloo and McMaster University. He began working at the University of Guelph’s Health and Performance Centre in 2022 within the Sport Physiotherapy Fellowship. As part of this fellowship, he is serving as the Resident Physiotherapist for the varsity women’s hockey, men's hockey, and men’s soccer teams.
Josh has furthered his physiotherapy education by obtaining his Medical First Responder certificate and is currently pursuing a certificate in Sport Physiotherapy while also looking to earn his Certified Strength and Condition Specialist (CSCS) designation. Josh’s clinical interests include treatment of sport injuries, the spine, and the knee.
For the 2022-23 season, Josh will be working as the team physiotherapist for the Guelph Gryphons varsity women’s hockey, men's hockey, and men’s soccer teams.
- Masters of Science, Physiotherapy, McMaster University
- Honours Bachelor of Science, Kinesiology, University of Waterloo
Continuing Education and Certificates:
- Medical First Responder
- Sport Physiotherapy Canada – Credential Candidate (Certificate)
Professional Membership & Licenses
- Member of the Canadian Physiotherapy Association (CPA)
- Member of the Orthopaedic and Sports Divisions of the CPA