External Referrals to Student Services

External Referrals to Student Services

PLEASE NOTE **If you are referring to the Health and Performance Centre (HPC), the external referral form is not required. Please fax your referral documentation directly to the HPC at 519-821-4007**

If you would like to refer a patient/client to Student Wellness Services, please fill out the Student Wellness Services External Referral Form.
The form requires a licensed physician, nurse, psychologist, social worker or psychotherapist to complete it. Referral forms from any other sources will not be accepted at this time.


For those seeking Psychiatric Services: Please note that currently mental health care is in high demand. We continuously seek to provide the best care possible with our available resources.  The majority of mental health care within Student Health Services is provided by our family physicians. Psychiatric support services are available but are limited to psychiatric consultation, and case conferences with internal U of G family physicians/care team members. All external referrals received for students’ mental health care will be internally triaged and we will determine the best method to meet the needs of the student with our available resources.

Please fax your completed form to 519-821-2308, along with all relevant supporting documentation attached.