This two and a half day orientation takes place just before Labour Day weekend and is our most comprehensive orientation program. It provides specific sessions on being a student at the University of Guelph while experiencing a disability, and is designed to introduce participants to SAS and other campus resources. Wednesday, August 28 to Friday, August 30, 2019.
Current University of Guelph students and SAS staff will be on hand to provide guidance throughout the program.
Features of this program include:
- Move into residence early
- Learn about the way SAS advisors work collaboratively with students and faculty members
- Have an individual registration appointment with an SAS Advisor
- Get to know other students
- Participate in sessions on navigating the University
- Develop skills to help you be successful in first year
- Learn about adaptive technology
- Tour SAS and the SAS Exam Centre
- Learn about campus resources