New Student Task List

Apply to the University of Guelph

  • See Admission Services for all of the information you need to apply,

  • If you feel your disability has negatively affected your high school grades, read about the SIF-D.

Register with SAS

Even if you contacted us during the application process, you still need to register with us to get access to your accommodations.

Attend an SAS Transition Program

See our various transition and orientation programs.

Check your U of G email often

This is the main way the University communicates with students. Be sure to regularly check your email throughout the summer months for important notifications.

Financial Aid

If you require financial assistance, apply for OSAP as soon as possible. In addition, there are some scholarships, bursaries, tuition relief and other awards to help offset the disability-related costs of your education. Be sure to ask your SAS advisor for more information.