SAS runs the following groups:
- ADHD Support Group (Mondays)
- Autism Spectrum Support Group (Wednesdays)
- Bipolar Support Group (Tuesdays)
- Mental Health Support Group (Thursdays)
- Chronic Medical Conditions (Alternating Wednesdays)
In addition, Counselling Services offers many groups, including:
- CBT for anxiety
- CBT for depression
- stress management.
Groups usually run in the fall and winter semesters, and range in length from 6 to 12 weeks.
Please connect with your SAS Advisor if any of these groups interest you.