Kristina’s Tips to Clients:
No matter our age, we all possess health risk factors. By addressing these underlying concerns, we can improve our overall health and potentially reduce our risk for further injury and long term health consequences. I strive to provide you with the necessary tools and knowledge to address both current health concerns, in addition to prevention of future disease and injury, alongside your ongoing healthcare team.
• Doctor of Naturopathy, Canadian College of Naturopathic Medicine
• Bachelor of Science (Hons), University of Guelph
Continuing Education and Certificates
• CPR Healthcare Provider Level C (2019)
• CONO – Prescribing Standard of Practice Certification (2016)
• Essential Elements of Bio Identical Hormone Prescription (2016)
• Certified in Facial Rejuvenation Acupuncture (2010)
• Certified First Line Therapy Practitioner (2010)
Professional Memberships and Licenses
• Member of College of Naturopaths of Ontario
• Canadian Association of Naturopathic Doctors
• Ontario Association of Naturopathic Doctors
• CCNM Alumni
Within the team at the HPC, I see my role to support foundational health and remove obstacles to wellness and recovery. Using an evidence informed approach, I apply tools such as functional foods (using food as medicine), botanical medicine, acupuncture and general lifestyle (sleep optimization, digestive health, stress management) to address your concerns. With 11 years of experience in an integrative setting with a focus on chronic pain and injury, I understand some of the primary challenges that delay optimal healing and affect performance. I strive to collaborate with your existing practitioners within the HPC and beyond, as appropriate to achieve improved health, recovery and optimal performance. In addition, I have trained and competed as an equestrian in show jumping for many years. As such, I have followed the sport treating many top level riders. I understand the demands of academics and sport, and would be honoured to work with you.