Plan Your Semester Workshop
Worried about getting it all done? This hands-on workshop will provide you with the opportunity to plan your semester, get organized, and start things off right.
University Centre, room 390. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know you'll be joining us.
When is it?
This workshop is offered five times in the winter 2018 semester. Choose any of the following:
- Wednesday, September 12 at 1:00 to 2:30
- Thursday, September 13 at 10:00 to 11:30
- Monday, September 17 at 9:30 to 11:00
- Tuesday, September 18 at 3:00 to 4:30
- Friday, September 21 at 11:00 to 12:30
What to bring
- All your course outlines and schedules including due dates for all assignments and tests
- Pen or pencil
- Any organizational tools that work for you (ie. Day timer, agenda, phone, laptop, etc.). We will also be providing a free Day Planner.
What we will be doing
- Filling out various calendars/day planner with all due dates for the semester
- Planning extra time for studying, reading and working on assignments