Submit Documentation | University of Guelph Accessibility Services
Please follow these instructions to submit supporting documentation to Student Accessibility Services (SAS).
Prepare the file
- Ensure your documentation is a PDF. If there are multiple pages in the document, please ensure all pages are in the same file. You can scan paper documents with an app on your phone.
- Name your file with your STUDENT ID number and the type of document it is (e.g. 1023456 Functional Assessment).
Send the file
- Open the link to our secure upload site.
- Click on "Select Files" then browse your computer for the PDF of your documentation.
- If you are not logged in (first image below), enter your first and last name. The second image below is a user that is already logged in - the name is already filled in.
- Click on the "upload" button.
- That's it! If you need an appointment to discuss your documentation, accommodations, or next steps, please call our front desk at 519-824-4120 ext. 56208.
Exam Centre Deadline
Booking to use the SAS Exam Centre must be done 14 days before the test/exam and no later than November 1 (fall), March 1 (winter) and July 1 (summer). Login to Accessibility Online to book now.