- Access to digital formats of text for adaptive technology
- Opportunities to engage with content in multiple ways
- Provide the reading list well in advance
- Reconsider textbooks that will be delayed in being available to students
- Select readings that are available in accessible digital formats (seek assistance if this is unclear).
- Be prepared for requests for digital versions of tests and exams.
- Utilize online platforms that are compliant with WCAG 2.0 standards for web accessibility.
- Provide speaking notes in an accessible digital format.
Back: Classroom Setup | Next: Interacting with the Student