Bloom Scholarship Program
The Bloom Scholarship Program offered by Deloitte focuses on addressing systemic barriers and inequities. It aims to support and empower students from underrepresented groups in in Deloitte's industry while providing them with the opportunity to develop their potential and start a flourishing career in an award-winning culture.
The Bloom Scholarship Program has gone live TODAY, with the launch of the Indigenous Student Scholarship and Scholarship for Students with Disabilities. The program will provide undergraduate students with a one-time $5,000 scholarship and an opportunity to complete a paid work term at one of Deloitte's Canadian offices. The Bloom Student Scholarships are being offered to candidates across the country, who meet the following criteria:
- You are eligible to work in Canada
- You self-identify as Indigenous (First Nations, Inuit, or Métis); or
- You self-identify as a person with disabilities (any impairment, including a physical, mental, intellectual, cognitive, learning, communication or sensory impairment – or a functional limitation – whether permanent, temporary or episodic in nature, or evident or not, that, in interaction with a barrier, hinders a person’s full and equal participation in society, defined by the Government of Canada).
- You are enrolled in post-secondary education in Canada (full-time or part-time)
- You are currently a 1st, 2nd, or 3rd-year student from a diploma, undergraduate, or graduate program
- You are interested in completing a work term at Deloitte in Fall 2023, Winter 2024, Summer 2024 or beyond
We note students do not need to be part of a formal co-operative education program or work-study program.
Applications will close on March 12, 2023, at 11:59 p.m. ET.
- Find our website landing page for the Indigenous Student Scholarship.
- Find our website landing page Scholarship for Students with Disabilities.
Kindly direct any questions to email@example.com.
Important: Tests & Exams
If you use the SAS Exam Centre, please remember that all test and exam bookings must be submitted at least 10 BUSINESS DAYS ahead of when you intend to write.
In addition, the last day any bookings can be received is the first business day in November, March or July as appropriate for the semester.