Successful Training Enhancement Program - STEP
“Helping you take the right STEPS to better health and performance”
The STEP is a unique health experience where your wellness is evaluated through an integrated analysis of risk factors, fitness, nutrition, mental performance and overall health. Our program includes a multidisciplinary team of professionals: Registered Physiotherapists, Registered Dietitians and Performance Coaches that will help you achieve your individual health and performance goals.
1. Registered Physiotherapists carry out individualized assessments to:
- Determine your goals for fitness, performance and enhanced training
- Measure your fitness level and develop a personalized fitness regime which addresses your previous injuries, general health and your overall goals for a safe and successful training program
- Increase your energy, stamina, strength & fitness
- Train efficiently and Train correctly – Train for your body
Registered Physiotherapists bring more than personal training to your training sessions. A physiotherapist’s approach encompasses your past, present and potential future general health concerns for a more comprehensive, yet safe, STEP to better health.
2. Registered Dietitians will work with you to:
- Develop a personalized eating plan
- Help you discover quick meals and snacks
- Improve your metabolism & decrease cravings
- Achieve measurable results
Customized Program: At any time throughout the program you can add or put sessions on hold to suit your schedule and support your success. We are also committed to helping create a post program plan to ensure you are feeling confident and supported to continue your lifelong journey of health.
STEP Program Outline and Fees
1. Physiotherapy STEP Program*
* Additional sessions can be added to the program for any providers, as needed.