Robert's Tip to Clients:
Living a healthy lifestyle or returning from an injury is a journey that has many peaks and valleys. It is key to understand the patient’s goals and expectations, as there are many different tools that can be used to attain their picture of health. Understanding the patient’s goals and expectations will allow us to create a unique evidence based plan of management, that incorporates a multitude of tools including spinal manipulation, soft tissue therapy, education and rehabilitation. This unique, individual plan of management will provide each patient with the necessities they require to prevent any further setbacks. And therefore allow them to enjoy a physically active and healthy life.
- Doctor of Chiropractic, Canadian Memorial Chiropractic College
- Bachelor of Science in Human Kinetics, Saint Francis Xavier University
Continuing Education and Certificates:
- Active Release Techniques, Lower Extremity (2014)
Professional Memberships and Licenses:
· Member of the College of Chiropractors of Ontario
· Member of the Canadian Chiropractic Association
· Member of the Ontario Chiropractic Association
Robert specializes in the assessment, diagnosis and treatment of repetitive strain and neuromusculoskeletal injuries. He combines manual therapy, active release techniques (ART) and education in his approach to patient care. Robert is currently training with the Speed River Track and Field Club, working towards achieving his goal of making an international team as a marathoner.