- Primary Health Care
- Immediate pregnancy testing
- Emergency contraceptive pills are available on site
- Tuberculosis (TB) testing - No appointment needed.
- Allergy shots and immunization clinic - must see Services Health Services physician before starting
- Diabetic students can obtain a free container for syringe disposal and return it to Health Services for biomedical waste disposal
- Nutrition Counselling - a Registered Dietitian is available for free one-to-one consultations - a doctor's referral is NOT required for the appointment. She also regularly updates her "Food for Thought" blog.
- Stress Management Clinic by Kathy Somers - student participation is subsidized by Health Services - x52662
- To volunteer for the Student Health Advisory Group contact the Health Services Director - x54333
For more information, call Health Services x52131
Visit the University of Guelph's Mental Well-Being website for more information on Mental Wellness. Also find other healthy living resources on campus and ways to get connected/involved in your campus community for overall mental health and well-being.