Your Immunization Records

You can retrieve your immunization records from your local Public Health Unit (for example, the local Public Health Unit for Guelph is, Wellington-Dufferin-Guelph Public Health).

Contact your local Health Unit and ask them for your immunization records. You will require to provide your personal information to retrieve your immunization records, that includes:

  • Provincial Insurance Card Number, and
  • Your Full Name on your Provincial Card, and
  • Your Date of Birth

Your will have to provide them your contact information, that includes:

  • Your mailing address, and
  • Your email address

Note: Your Public Health Unit can help you and answer any questions regarding the retrieval of your Immunization Records.