NAKED is the on-campus sexuality awareness team.
NAKED Aims to:
- Communicate a wide array of issues pertaining to sexuality through interactive workshops and events.
- Raise awareness of and initiate education about issues related to oppression, diversity, and human rights.
- Eliminate all forms of oppression on campus, such as homophobia, transphobia, and heterosexism.
- Promote greater awareness and education around oppression-related issues, both locally and globally.
- Encourage open and accurate discussions about sexuality.
- Encourage regular sexual health check-ups and testing to ensure overall wellbeing.
- Improve communication and create positive and enjoyable sexuality for all!
Visit us at The Wellness Education Centre for more information related to sexual health and LGBTQ issues.
Resources and Information
- Consensual Non-monogamy
- OUTline Pledge of Support
- Birth Control
- Coming Out (Berkeley)
- Keeping the Baby
- Male Call Canada
- Pregnancy & Choice
- Safe Space Campaign
- Sexual Health & Safer Sex
- Sexually Transmitted Infections (STIs)
- Go Ask Alice! at Columbia University
- Sexual Identity and Orientation (University of Texas at Dallas)
Visit the University of Guelph's Mental Well-Being website for more information on Mental Wellness, including how to help a friend in need, and quick tips on dealing with feelings of anxiety, depression, stress, loneliness, relationship issues, and sleep issues. Also find other healthy living resources on campus and ways to get connected and involved in your campus community for overall mental health and wellbeing.