Groups led by counsellors typically meet 1-2 hours weekly and run from 5-8 weeks Fall and Winter semesters. If you would like to attend a group, you will need a referral from one of our counsellor/therapists or a physician from Health Services.
- Groups for Depression or Anxiety
- Dialectical Behavioral Training
- Disordered Eating Group
- Men's Group
- Building Health Relationships
- Building Social Confidence
- Regulating Emotions
- Drop In groups for Stress Management
- Other topics as required
If you would like us to present a particular workshop for your group please call ext. 53244 for additional information.