Students often seek counselling to deal with issues related to:
- loneliness, relationship difficulties
- family problems, roommate difficulties
- sexual, physical, emotional, verbal abuse
- eating disorders
- grief and loss, trauma
- motivation, perfectionism, procrastination
- shyness, low self esteem
- anxiety, stress, depression, anger
- thoughts of suicide, self harm
- sexuality concerns
Counselling offers you the opportunity to talk with a counsellor to explore, understand, and work through personal issues.
Wait times for individual appointments increases as the semester progresses. Our commitment is to help you find the support you need so you are able to achieve your personal and academic goals. Counselling offers many groups and encourages other connections in the community as wait times increase.