Urgent Walk-In Service
Hours of Service
- Fall and Winter semesters: 12:30pm - 3:30pm Monday - Friday
- Summer semester: 2:00 - 3:30 pm Monday - Friday
About This Service
This service is designed to provide information, advice and referrals to students dealing with urgent, or crisis situations.
- 20-30 minute session
- Students are seen in first come, first served order
- Letters for academic consideration are rarely provided in first-time walk in appointments from our service.
- if the situation is medical, seek documentation from your physician
- if the situation is covered by your registration for SAS, seek intervention from your advisor
- if the situation is based on compassionate grounds, discuss with your Program Counselling office