Eligibility for Service
- Counselling Services are available to all University of Guelph full and part-time undergraduate and graduate students, registered in the current semester.
- It should be noted that ongoing services are not available to those on academic leave, on a Co-operative Work Term, or to students not registered in the current semester.
- Students between semesters or on academic leave may have access to community services we can recommend.
The following services are not provided by the counselling services:
- Alcohol/drug counselling (we will refer you to the appropriate community resource)
- Court-ordered assessments
- Children's Services