Off Campus Resources

Housed at Queen's University, the Regional Assessment and Resource Centre (RARC) offers psychoeducational and neuropsychological assessments for anyone who is registered in a post-secondary setting in Southeastern Ontario. For students in Southern Ontario, the Mobile Assessment Team (MAT) provides comparable services, including for those who have limited or no means of paying for such an assessment. The MAT provides skilled, qualified Psychologists and Psychological Associates who will come to the student's home institution and complete a full assessment.
Provides outpatient addiction treatment for residents in our local community coping with the effects of alcohol, drug, and gambling issues. The experienced clinical team provides counselling and treatment, family services, relapse prevention, youth services and health promotion.
+1-844-437-3247 (referral via Here 24/7)
The Waterloo Wellington CCAC connects people to the care they need to stay well, heal at home and stay safely in their homes longer. CCAC Care Coordinators are nurses, social workers and other dedicated health care professionals. Through personal visits and regular assessments, they help determine the right care and support for patients. This may include in-home nursing and personal support, care through a CCAC clinic, and connections to community organizations.
This online database provides community information and referrals to services and programs in the local community with a focus on services in health, housing, income support and more. Many community agencies and not-for-profit organizations are described here. Maintained by the Volunteer Centre of Guelph/Wellington.
All undergraduate students have a universal bus pass that allows unlimited access to Guelph Transit while enrolled in courses. Information is available on their site about low floor buses and door-to-door mobility services.
+1-519-822-1811 Ext. 2801